Friday, December 26

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All!

This Christmas has been a bit different for me. My goal was to have all my Christmas shopping done by the day after Thanksgiving, and then I would have plenty of time for baking and candy making and doing lots of extra stuff with my grandkids. Needless to say, that didn't happen. I got sick a bit before Thanksgiving with a bad cough and tightness in the chest. Which turned into pneumonia. I just finished the last round of antibiotics and am feeling more like myself. Although I did get my shopping done, I didn't get to do much else extra. And I didn't get any Christmas cards out until last Sunday, and that was mostly at church, where the junior class passes them out to the church members. So to all of you who should have got a Christmas card and didn't, I want to wish you a Very Merry Christmas filled with God's Love, and a Very Blessed New Year!

No comments: