Wednesday, April 22

More Good News About Madison

Jeremy & Amanda posted this on Madison's care page a little while ago:
~
"The doctor said I might get to go home tomorrow. Mommy and daddy have their work cut out for them taking care of me. I have to have medicine every couple of hours and I eat every three hours. I'm excited about going home and playing. Mommy and daddy can not wait to take me home. We are so thankful that she is doing well. Thanks so much for the prayers, money, and thoughts you gave us in our time of need. The nursing staff and doctors has been wonderful here to us. Thanks so much for everything you have done for us."
~
and this:
~
Praise the Lord
"We want to praise the Lord for what he has done with our child. He has carried us through this trial that we are going through. Jeremy and I have spent alot of time on our knees. We couldn't have made it without him. He gave us the strength to make it. The Lord has brought us closer than we have ever been going through this trial. It makes you more thankful for what you have. Jeremy and I want to thank everybody for all you have done. Praise the lord for everything, he is so wonderful. He's still working miracles everyday, our child is living proof.Praise you Lord. Madison is five months today. The lord sent us a angel when he sent her to Jeremy and I. She means everything to us. She is the light of our eyes. She's a very special little girl. We have been blessed with such good care, the doctors and nurses have been wonderful to us. The Lord knew what he was doing when he sent us here. We stop everyday and are so thankful for what we have. Praise the Lord!"

No comments: